Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cameo Decorative Box - ButterBeeScraps

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a project to share with you using some of the fabulous products from ButterBeeScraps'.  But before I get to that I want to share some exciting news!!  Monique, owner of ButterBeeScraps' is having an open Design Team Call!!

If you love working with metal filigree pieces, charms, crystals, beads...you won't want to miss this DT Call!!  Check out the video below for all of the details.  Good Luck to everyone trying out!!



Ok, now for my project. ;-)


I altered a little gift box using some of the products from ButterBeeScraps'.


The box was originally ivory and I used white pigment ink to stamp the images and then heat set with Stampendous Fran-táge Embossing Powder-Shabby Blue.  I used a couple of the flourish stamps from the CR-04805 Ornate Corners Clear Stamps from  JustRite® Papercraft.  Then I applied Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Antique Linen around the edges of the box.


For the drawer I stamped a couple of the flourished and embossed them.  Then I added Silver Oblong Filigree that was from the Small Halloween Embellishment Kit and an Ivory Resin Rose from the Small Shabby Chic Kit (sold out).  I also added a couple Melissa Frances Pearls Tan.  Then for the cameo I used  Large Copper Cameo Frames (Item #F623-C) and Large Sea Green Cameos (Item #CAM20-GN) from ButterBeeScraps'.  I used a combination of Patina Rub'n Buff, Pearl ex and Glossy accents to color the frame and cameo.  I also added AB Swarovski Crystals to the frame.  To create the feet I used Large Silver Filigree Beads (Item #BD060-P).


Here is a close up of the cameo, embossing, lace rosette and the top of the box.  I used hot glue with the lace to create the rosette.  The lace was from the Small Shabby Chic Kit (sold out).


Here is a close up of the top of the gift box.  I glued the lace in place then I added a bow made with White Seam Binding.  Next I added the cameo and the flowers with the beads and crystals.  To create the flowers I used  2 Acrylic Flowers from the Small Shabby Chic Kit (sold out) and Silver Filigree Embellishment (Item #834)-flowers.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to check out the DT Call video and Good Luck!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
ButterBeeScraps':  Large Copper Cameo Frames (Item #F623-C), Large Sea Green Cameos (Item #CAM20-GN),  Silver Filigree Embellishment (Item #834)- Flower, Large Silver Filigree Beads (Item #BD060-P), Small Halloween Embellishment Kit-Silver Oblong Filigree, Ivory Acrylic Flowers, Lace, Ivory Resin Rose--Small Shabby Chic Kit (sold out)
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-04805 Ornate Corners Clear Stamps
Ink:  White Pigment Ink; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Antique Linen - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  White Seam Binding, Melissa Frances Pearls Tan/Brown - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Pearl Ex, Stampendous Fran-táge Embossing Powder-Shabby Blue - The Rubber Cafe', AB Swarovski Crystals, Aqua Beads, Patina Rub'n Buff, Heat Tool, E6000, Hot Glue, G-S Hypo Cement

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! You are so talented and I am so happy to have met you :) Hugs and hope you have a great week....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...