Thursday, December 5, 2013

Grand Thank You Sentiments - JustRite Papercraft December New Release Day Three

Hello everyone!  Today, is day three of the JustRite Papercraft® December New Release. 

http://justritepapercraft.com/collections/christmas-sale

But before I share the new stamp set and card that I designed I wanted to let you know 
JustRite Papercraft® is having a Christmas Sale!  If you haven't already picked up some Christmas stamp sets now is the time to do it! 


Here is the stamp set that I have to share with you today--CL-04890 Grand Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamps.  I love the different fonts in this stamp set!


Here is the card that I designed using one of the Thank You sentiments from the CL-04890 Grand Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamps.  I used Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and gold embossing powder and then heat set it.  After that I used S4-310 Labels Eighteen to die cut the sentiment.  Next I used S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics die template and E3D-006 Framed Labels Eighteen folder to create the beautiful embossed background.  I layered the pieces together and then I lightly rubbed more of the ink along the bottom and edges of the card.  I used ivory metallic cardstock.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  To embellish the card I added some seam binding, WOC Flowers and some bling.  I used 3D Foam Squares and EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to adhere all of the paper pieces together.


The finished card is a 5 x 7 size.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please be sure to visit all of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.  



I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles!
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft® CL-04890 Grand Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamps
Paper:  Metallic Ivory
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz Ink
Dies/Folders:  Spellbinders Creative Arts® S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics, E3D-006 Framed Labels Eighteen, S4-310 Labels Eighteen
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Seam Binding, Bling, WOC Flowers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...