Monday, December 2, 2013

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Peace Christmas Card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a quick and easy Christmas card to share with you.  


For my card I used some of the pretty papers from the Webster's Pages-A Christmas Story 6x6 paper pad collection,  I love the combination of the blue and ivory with a pop of red.  To create the matting layers I used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 A2 Matting Basics B die templates with the dove pattern paper from the Webster's Pages-A Christmas Story 6x6 paper pad collection and some light blue solid colored cardstock.  



Next to create the pretty decorative edge die cuts I used two of the die templates from S4-414 Captivating Squares and layered with 3D Foam Squares.  Then I made another die cut using the S2-049 Corner Sprigs die template.  The little sprig kind of matches the one the doves have in the pattern paper.  I added some 8 mm Red Sequins-Multi 200pc Darice and  5 mm Red Sequins-Multi 800pc to look like little holly berries.  To finish of the card I added a bow made with the May Arts 3/8" Velvet with Gold Dots ribbon.  The center image is one I fussy cut from the pattern paper.


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Webster's Pages-A Christmas Story 6x6 paper pad collection-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock-Simply Smooth Ivory, Sno Cone, Kraft
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts® S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S4-414 Captivating Squares, S2-049 Corner Sprigs
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  May Arts 3/8" Velvet with Gold Dots - By the Yard-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  8 mm Red Sequins-Multi 200pc Darice, 5 mm Red Sequins-Multi 800pc-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L® 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...