Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Albert Lea Magazine Winners!! Spellbinders - A Gilded Life Relics Vintage Button Bracelet

Hello blogging friends!  Have you been checking out all of the pictures online from CHA?  What about all of the new products--do you have a favorite or something that is at the top of your wish list?  I know I saw a few things I can't wait to get me hands on.  It's always a fun time of the year when all of the new products are released.  Besides the companies I am currently working with these are some of my favorites--
Graphic 45, May Arts printed ribbon, Prima, Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils and many more LOL!

I have a project to share with you today but before I get to that I have to announce the Winners of the 
Albert Lea Magazine.  


My printer isn't working at the moment so I used Random.org and I picked 5 Winners.

True Random Number Generator

 Result:
17
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Margie H said...


WOW! Look at that spread - what a great article full of inspiration!! SO PROUD OF YOU, sweet & TALENTED friend xo

 Result:
34
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Jean Bullock said...
Very cool! You look great too.

 Result:
12
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Conniecrafter said...


Very cool, Congrats!!

 Result:
47
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Sandie Luck said...
How exciting for you, Heidi!! I look forward to reading the article when you provide the link online to learn more about the depth of your creativity. Best wishes on your continued journey in the new year ahead.....~Sandie (Minnesota)

 Result:
25
Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Congratulations to all of the Winners!!!  
If you could please send me an email at Floralfantasy@charter(dot)net with your contact information I will get the magazine in the mail and sent off to you.  

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments and emails about the article in the Albert Lea Magazine!  I feel truly blessed!!  I received several emails from people wondering if I would share more pictures from my studio space and yes I would be happy to do that--so look for that in an upcoming blog post.  If you would like to read the article you can click HERE for the online issue.

Ok, now for my project.  


I created a bracelet using the NEW--A Gilded Life GLR-001 Relics A from Spellbinders.  I used some floral link chain for the base of the bracelet and then I added white and cream vintage buttons with jump rings from ButterBeeScraps, champagne colored pearls, and AB glass crystals.


I used mixed metals of bronze and silver with the jump rings and head pins.  I love the look of the mixed metals.  The Antique Bronze Toggle Clasp is from ButterBeeScraps.


Here you can see the before and after on the relics.  To give the relic pieces more of an aged look I added Antique White Rub'n Buff to each piece.  I think the Rub'n Buff brings out more of the details in the pieces.  I also added some SS12 Clear Flat Back Crystals from ButterBeeScraps to the larger piece.  



A couple of close ups.


I am so happy with how the bracelet turned out and I just love the vintage look and feel!

Have you had a chance to check out the beautiful New A Gilded Life products from Spellbinders?  I think this whole new product line is fabulous!!  Totally my style! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Other Supplies
Tools:  Flush Cutters, Round Nose Pliers, Loop Tool
Floral Link Chain, Champagne Colored Pearls, AB Glass Crystals, Vintage Buttons 









4 comments:

  1. Yeah to all the winners! Especially my friend Jean!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty Heidi and the way you displayed it...wow! Congrats to the winners; enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS to the lucky winners, and to you Heidi for getting this far with your gorgeous craft. And todays project are absolutely stunning too. You are so talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, that bracelet is gorgeous! Love it! And, congratulations on the magazine cover-woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...