Friday, January 31, 2014

ButterBeeScraps - Bronze Word Band Bracelet

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!  Today, I have a piece of jewelry to share with you.  I designed a bracelet using several products from ButterBeeScraps and some of the pieces are not typically something you would think of to use for designing jewelry.  But I think the pieces look good together and it adds more interest to the very simple design.


Here is a look at the bracelet.  I used one of the  Bronze Decorative Word Bands (Item #HD489-B) that says--Where there's a will there's a way--Gotta love that!  I used the Bronze Jump Rings to attach all of the pieces together.  I added a Bronze Miniature Butterfly Charm and a Rhinestone Charm.  


Do you see the decorative bronze pieces on the side?  Any guess as to what those pieces are?  You might be surprised to know they are very small Bronze Drawer Pulls (Item #HD098-B)!  They have a nice curve and fit perfectly around the wrist.  The drawer pulls add just the right little decorative touch to this sweet but very simple design.  


These are all of the items I used from ButterBeeScraps to create the bracelet and they are in the link list below.  I also used a little bit of bronze chain and a lobster clasp from my stash.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please be sure to hop on over to ButterBeeScraps and check out all of the fun metal and filigree pieces for jewelry making or to use as embellishments for papercrafting and mixed media projects.  

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  Bronze Decorative Word Bands (Item #HD489-B)Bronze Jump RingsBronze Miniature Butterfly Charms, Rhinestone Charm, Bronze Drawer Pulls (Item #HD098-B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...