Monday, January 6, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store-Postcards from Paris Springtime Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a pretty Spring card to share with you today.  Maybe it is wishful thinking for warmer days especially on a day like today!  We are facing extreme bitter cold temps here in MN.  The Governor even ordered for ALL of the schools in the state to be close!  With the wind chill it is going to feel like -55!!  So I say stay inside if you can and have a fun day crafting.  ;-)


Here is the card that I designed.  I used the Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II collection and I have to say I love the papers in this collections.  They are so beautiful, romantic and shabby.  


To start I used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A and S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B to create the layered mats.  Then I had a little piece of the pattern paper left over so I fussy cut a small piece to fit behind the resin frame and then I also fussy cut the butterfly and added it inside the frame.  The resin frame is from the Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II Perfect Accents.  I also applied Tombo Mono Multil Liquid Glue to the frame and then I added Tim Holtz Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy for a little sparkle.  Next I used S4-356 Floral Ovals to cut/emboss the decorative oval die cut shape.  I added the frame on top of the oval and added both pieces to the card front.  The May Arts 1.5" Sheer Wrinkled Edge-Fuchsia was a perfect color match with the paper so I added a bow to the side of the card.  To finish it off I added a few Prima Abbey-White Flowers.  Love these little flowers--and they come with a pearl in the center.


Like I said I know it's going to be a long time until Spring and the warmer weather but these Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II will put you in the mood for Spring and some beautiful creating.   

 Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stay warm!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock Frosted Pink, Berry Sensation
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts® S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S4-356 Floral Ovals
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  May Arts 1.5" Sheer Wrinkled Edge-Fuchsia -The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II Perfect Accents; Prima Abbey-White Flowers; Melissa Frances Pearls-Cream; Tombo Mono Multil Liquid Glue; Tim Holtz Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...