Saturday, June 21, 2014

Give Your Dreams Wings Card

Hello Blogging Friends!  Today, I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card to share with you.  


Here is the card that I designed.  I printed the sentiment from the computer and this card is going to be for a graduation.  But you could change the sentiments on the inside of the card and then this could be used for several different occasions.  The base of the card is aqua cardstock and then I used the S6-001 5 x 7 Matting basics A to cut/emboss the mat with the sentiment.  Then I used the S5-211 Romantic Rectangles 2 along with snow cone cardstock to create the pretty rectangle die cut.  Next I die cut the butterflies using aqua cardstock and S4-395 Les Papillions TwoS2-083 Flutter Tree die templates.  Before removing the larger butterfly from the die template I used a Copic marker B04 Tahitian Blue and airbrushed through the die template using it as a stencil.


I added the rhinestone bling on to the card front and then I added all of the butterflies.


I found this little poem on Pinterest and printed it with the computer and then I used S5-211 Romantic Rectangles 2 to create the die cut.  I also air brushed the die cut before removing it from the die.  This is on the inside of the card on the left.


Here is the Congrats sentiment on the inside of the card on the right.


Like I said you could change out the sentiments and then this card could be used for several occasions.  I hope you enjoyed the card today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  White, Snow Cone, Aqua
Copic Marker:  B04 Tahitian Blue
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S6-001 5 x 7 Matting basics A, S6-002 5 x 7 Matting Basics B, S5-211 Romantic Rectangles 2, S4-395 Les Papillions Two, S2-083 Flutter Tree
Accessories:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49', Bling

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...