Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fall Applique Clear Stamps - Bounty of the Season Card - JustRite Papercraft July New Release Day Four

Hello everyone!  It's day four of the July New Release for JustRite® Papercraft.  Today I have a beautiful Fall stamp set, matching SVG file, and a background stamp to share with you.


Here is the stamp set CR-02098 Fall Applique Clear Stamps.  If you love Fall and you love to color this is the stamp set for you!  It was so much fun to work with.


Here is the matching SVG Fall Applique Digital Cut File Download for CR-02098.  I love using the SVG files--it saves so much time on fussy cutting.


Here is the background stamp CL-02101 Stitched Vines Background Cling Stamp.  It's a little hard to tell from this picture but the vines on this background stamp are so pretty and dainty.  I can see using this stamp for several different occasions.


Here is the card that I designed using both of the stamp sets and the SVG files.  This was a fun card to make.  I love Fall and all of the beautiful colors.  I used ivory paper and Rich Cocoa ink for the images and then I used Spectrum Noir Markers to color all of the images.


These are all of the Spectrum Noir Markers I used.


Here is a close up of all the images after I colored them.


For the oval shape I used one of the dies from JB-04830 Vintage Labels Six Dies from  JustRite® Custom Dies.  Then I used Rich Cocoa ink and a sentiment from CR-02098 Fall Applique Clear Stamps.  I inked the die cut with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.  Then I used two Antique Bronze Tibetan Style Corner Filigree (Item #HD901-B)  from ButterBeeScraps on each side of the die cut.  I also added a few pearls.


I used seam binding for the bow and hung a leaf charm from Nature's Garden Charm Set from a Black Safety Pin.  I colored the leaf charm using Spectrum Noir Markers.


At the bottom of the card I created a little cluster with the images and a few Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #150-B) leaves.


I stamped the background using Versa Mark ink and heat set with Gold Embossing Powder.  Then I took the Versa Mark ink pad and inked the outer edges of the paper and added more gold embossing powder and heat set it.  The base of the card is a chocolate brown with a layer of orange.

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out all of the Design Team Members in the link list below.  The have created some beautiful projects to share with you!




Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-02098 Fall Applique Clear Stamps, CL-02101 Stitched Vines Background Cling Stamp
Paper:  Ivory, Kraft, Orange, Brown
Ink:  Memento Rich CocoaRanger Distress Inks-Antique Linen, Vintage Photo-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Markers: Spectrum Noir Markers (as shown in photo)
SVG Files: SVG Fall Applique Digital Cut File Download for CR-02098
Dies:  JustRite® Custom Dies JB-04830 Vintage Labels Six Dies
Ribbon:  Tobacco Seam Binding-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  ButterBeeScraps Leaf Charm from Nature's Garden Charm SetAntique Bronze Tibetan Style Corner Filigree (Item #HD901-B), Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #150-B), Black Safety Pins; Pearls; Gold Embossing Powder; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

4 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    Gorgeous card, just gorgeoud. Great coloring job. Love all the detailling on your card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such an elegant and graceful card. Love all the beautiful embellishments you used with the new Fall Applique set. Such a heartfelt vintage style for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! fabulous! fabulous! what else can I say.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...