Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Just Typed and Typewriter Sentiments - JustRite Papercraft July New Release Day Three - Sending Love & Hugs Card

Hello everyone!  I know it has been some time since my last blog post.  I had some health issues going on so I had to take a little break.  I am doing good now and feeling so much better.  I can't wait to get back into the swing of things and getting creating!  

Monday, was the start of the July New Releases for JustRite® Papercraft.  This is a big release filled with all kinds of beautiful stamp sets, die templates and SVG files!  So please be sure to visit the JustRite Inspiration Blog everyday so you won't miss anything.  


Also, I want to let you know JustRite is having a Sale 20% OFF on all of the JustRite die templates from now until July 16th, 14!

It's day three of the July New Releases and I have two new stamps sets and a matching SVG file to share with you.


This first stamp set is CR-02096 Just Typed Clear Stamps.




Here is the second stamp set CR-02094 Typewriter Sentiments Clear Stamps.

The stamps also coordinate with Spellbinders Paper Arts® IN-022 Typewriter die template.


Here is the card that I designed using both of the stamp sets.  I used one of the sentiments from CR-02096 Just Typed Clear Stamps and the flourish stamp from CR-02094 Typewriter Sentiments Clear Stamps.  The base of my card is brown cardstock and then I layered it with a couple different sheets of paper from  My Mind's Eye Pretty Things 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad.  I love all of the floral and distressed papers in this pad.  I used the Zutter Distrezz-it-All Tool to distress the top layer of paper and I curled up some of the edges.  


To create this cute little typewriter and note I used IN-022 Typewriter and S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A die templates from  Spellbinders Paper Arts®.  For the typewriter I cut/embossed using brown cardstock and then I just embossed it using a silver metallic paper.  Then I fussy cut a couple of the pieces from the silver and adhered them to the brown.  I also inked the edges with Memento Espresso Truffle ink.  For the note I stamped the flourish using Versa Mark ink and then I embossed it with Shabby Blue Fran-tage embossing powder.  Then I stamped the sentiment using Memento Espresso Truffle.   


Here you can see where I distressed and rolled the paper.  Then I tucked little flourish bits here and there.  To create the flourish die cut I used S2-074 Corner Flourish Two die template.  I also added some small white flower appliques and a tiny bow with a pearl center.  


Here is a close up of the bow.  I used Blue Jay Seam Binding and then I added a blue crochet flower and a blue ribbon rose to the center.  You can also see another flourish peeking out.


To finish off the card I added a large pearl to the typewriter die cut and some smaller pearls to the flourishes.

It was so much fun to finally be able to sit down and create something!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Please be sure to check out the link list below and see what the JustRite® Papercraft Design Team Members have created to share with you.









Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-02096 Just Typed Clear Stamps, CR-02094 Typewriter Sentiments Clear Stamps
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Pretty Things 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock White, Brown, Silver
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Versa Mark; Ranger Antique Linen-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® IN-022 Typewriter, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S2-074 Corner Flourish Two
Ribbon:  Blue Jay Seam Binding-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  White Pearls-Em's Emporium; Blue Ribbon Rose, Small White Flower Appliques-Craftynita; Handmade Blue Crochet Flower-Aunt Gail; Zutter Distrezz-it-All Tool-The Stamp Simply Ribbon StoreShabby Blue Fran-tage Embossing Powder; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

5 comments:

  1. Love all the layers and details in this card Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and layers , and what a beautiful color the ribbon is , well done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Heidi! Perfect color combinations and the bow makes it stand out for me. I'm glad you are recuperating well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi,
    Beautiful card. Love the colors, love the paper, love the embellishments. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better. I have missed your posts. As always, this card is just beautiful. I always love to see how you embellish your creations. My wish list for embellishments and stamps is going to put me into debt! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...