Thursday, July 24, 2014

Royal Rose Bezel - Spellbinders - A Gilded Life Collection

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a jewelry piece to share with you using one of the bezels for A Gilded Life Collection from Spellbinders Paper Arts®.


I designed a beautiful necklace using the GL2-005 Rose Medallion-Gold bezel by A Gilded Life.  This is one of those pieces that I had so much fun creating and I love how it turned out!  I think A Gilded Life collection is one of my favorites.  All of the pieces in the collection are so beautiful.


I painted the the entire piece with white spray paint.  Then I added pink and blue paint and lightly buffed the piece with steel wool until some of the paint was removed to reveal the metal.  Then I sealed the pieces with a clear spray.  Next I added all of the crystals.  I used clear and AB crystals.


I die cut the digital image using GLD-003 Crown Circle Die.  Then I glued the image in place and added a glossy top coat.


I added the bezel to some pink silk ribbon for a quick and easy necklace.

I hope you enjoyed the jewelry project and I inspired you to try some of the bezels and create your own unique jewelry pieces.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Accessories:  Paint, Crystals, Gloss, Steel Wool





4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...