Monday, November 24, 2014

Heart and Rose Bezel Necklace

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a quick post and a jewelry piece to share with you.  I have been busy creating and getting ready for a show this weekend.  I will be posting all the details tomorrow for the Small Business Saturday show that I will be attending.


This is one of the bezel pieces that I recently created.  The bezel is GLLB-001G Large Heart Bezel-Bronze that is part of the Gilded Life Collection with Spellbinders Paper Arts®.  I added a die cut piece with an image of a rose.  To create the die cut I used the matching die, GLD-001 Heart Dies.  I used Mod Podge to seal the image and adhere it to the bezel. 


Next I added some diamond stickles to the image.  You can see a little bit of the sparkle in this photo.  For embellishments I added a pink resin rose, a couple of pearls and some rhinestone chain.


To finish off the necklace I added a jump ring and then added the bezel to a piece of silk.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to find out all of the details about the upcoming Small Business Saturday event!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Spellbinders Paper Arts® GLLB-001G Large Heart Bezel-Bronze, GLD-001 Heart Dies
Accessories:  Silk, Pink Resin Rose, 4 mm Ivory Pearls, Mod Podge, Glossy Accents, E6000, Rhinestone Chain, Diamond Stickles, Rose Image

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...