Friday, May 15, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Bloom From Within Card

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a fun little card with a few layers of embellishments to share with you.


This card is very quick and easy to make.  For the background I used CL-02157 Script Background Cling Stamp from JustRite Papercraft.  I inked up the stamp with Memento Espresso Truffle and then I blotted off some of the ink ink random spots so it would be more faded and give the background and aged look.  Then I inked the edges of the card base.


To create the cluster and layers of fun embellishments I started with the Wilton Paper Doilies - 4" White Lace on the bottom.  Then I cut a banner shape from white paper and stamped the sentiment and flower.  I used the CR-02184 Choose Joy Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft.  Then I used some May Arts 3" Printed Burlap - Gold Chevron and the SCD-025 Spellbinders Celebrations Die - Pierced Hearts to die cut the heart.  Here is a little tip--I added packaging tape to the back of the ribbon and then burnished.  Doing this will give a backing to the ribbon and it will be easier to die cut and also it will keep the burlap from fraying apart.  I used 3D Foam Squares on the back of the heart to pop it up a little and add some dimension.  Then I added some Prima Laraine - Blue Lagoon flowers.  To finish off the card I added a few Melissa Frances Pearls - White.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-02184 Choose Joy Clear StampsCL-02157 Script Background Cling Stamp
Paper:  Kraft, White
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle
Dies:  SCD-025 Spellbinders Celebrations Die - Pierced Hearts
Ribbon:  May Arts 3" Printed Burlap - Gold Chevron
Accessories: Melissa Frances Pearls - White, Prima Laraine - Blue LagoonWilton Paper Doilies - 4" White Lace, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

1 comment:

  1. That's a fabulous tip to use packing tape on the burlap! Thanks for sharing that ! Your card is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...