Friday, June 26, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Prima Butterfly Card

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have pretty CAS (Clean And Simple) card to share with you using some of the beautiful products from the Prima Butterfly Collection.


Here is the card that I designed.  I used the Prima 6 x 6 Butterfly Collection along with ivory cardstock and I die cut the paper using Spellbinders Baby Buntings dies.  I layered the die cut pieces and added some 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L in between some of the layers to add dimension.  Then I fussy cut the image of the little girl with butterfly wings and the words--sweet memories.  I used more of the 3D Foam Squares in between the layers of paper.


Next I used the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to add a bit of sparkle to the card.  I like using this pen because since it had an actual brush tip and it's clear there are no lines so you can go around the edges and not have a sharp line--just the light look of sparkly glitter.  Then I added some Prima Say It In Crystals Adhesive Rosette - Butterfly Collection and Melissa Frances White Pearls for embellishments.


To finish off the card I added some Baby Pink Seam Binding with a bow and then added an ivory flower from the Prima Say It In Crystals Adhesive Rosette - Butterfly Collection to the center of the bow.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Paper:  Prima 6 x 6 Butterfly Collection, Cardstock - Ivory
Dies:  Spellbinders Baby Buntings
Ribbon:  Baby Pink Seam Binding
Accessories:  Prima Say It In Crystals Adhesive Rosette - Butterfly Collection, Melissa Frances White Pearls, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pens, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card! lovin' that zig wink of stella !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...