Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pink Ink - All About The Pie Card


Hello everyone!  Today, I have a card to share with you using one of the beautiful stamps from the Pink Ink July release. 



Throughout the summer months everyone is having picnics and family reunions and I am sure there are many different kinds of pies and yummy desserts included.  I love this stamped image with all of the pies!  I stamped the All About The Pie #2251K image on to Kraft cardstock using Memento Espresso Truffle ink.  Then I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils.  


Here is a close up of the colored image.  I added some glossy accents to the whipped topping on one of the pies and sprinkled Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter on top for a little bit of sparkle.  I also added the glitter on the Sweet die cut (Echo Park).  Then I added some glossy accents to the cherries on the top of one of the pies and to the cherries on the die cut(Memory Box).  I used labels Thirty-Six die from Spellbinders to create the layers die cut shapes.


I hope everyone is enjoying the summer and staying cool! Thanks so much for joining me today!


Pink Ink Stamp Company products used, available online from Ellen Hutson LLC

Or you can visit the Pink Ink Stamp Company website to find a local retailer near you.

Other Supplies Used
Paper:  White, Kraft, Red
Ink/Markers:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...