Saturday, September 26, 2015

ButterBeeScraps - Monthly New Release Projects - Beaded Dangle Bookmakr, Earrings, and Vintage Altered Key

Hello everyone!  Today, I have three quick and easy projects to share with you.  Every month around the 15th Monique, owner of ButterBeeScraps shares the New Releases for the month.  Each month the Design Team members will create some new projects with the new monthly release products for some inspiration.  Each designer is sent different products so you will see a nice variety of projects with the new releases.


Here is my first project.  These ANTIQUE BRONZE CUSTOMIZABLE BOOKMARKS (#M038-B) are new this month and I added a beaded dangle to the bookmark.


Here is a close up of the beaded dangle.  I used the GOLD FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP857-G) which are also a new release.  You can use these as bead caps or you can flatten, layer and shape them to create tiny flowers, use as flower centers or embellishments.  I also used BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B) and CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL)  from ButterBeeScraps.  The beads, chain, jump rings and headpins are from my stash.


These bookmarks are quick and easy to create.  They would make great gifts for the upcoming holidays.  Christmas will be here before we know it lol.


For my second project I designed these pretty and dainty earrings using the GOLD METAL FILIGREE EMBELLISHMENTS (#558-G).  I love how tiny these are!  All of the other supplies are from my stash.



Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you will hop on over to ButterBeeScraps and check out the new releases for this month and all of the other goodies in the store!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Heidi

Supplies ButterBeeScraps:
ANTIQUE BRONZE CUSTOMIZABLE BOOKMARKS (#M038-B)
GOLD FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP857-G)
GOLD METAL FILIGREE EMBELLISHMENTS (#558-G)
SS12 AQUAMARINE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONES
SS16 AQUAMARINE FLAT BACK GLASS RHINESTONES
BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B)
CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL) 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Heidi! I especially love the book mark!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...