Saturday, September 19, 2015

JustRite Papercraft - Day Five New Christmas Release - Peace and Joy Card

Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  I am back with day five of the JustRite Papercraft New Christmas release.  Today, I have a quick and easy Christmas card to share with you.


I designed the card using this new Christmas stamp set CR-02177 Peace and Joy.  I used the three snowflake images to create the background and then I used one of the sentiments.


Here is a look at the card I designed.  I love all of the gold in this card--the gold foil on the pattern paper, gold mirror carstock and gold embossing.  


For the sentiment I used VersaMark ink and gold embossing powder and then used a heat tool to set the embossing.  To create the die cuts I used Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Four with white and gold mirror cardstock.  I used foam tape in between the layers for a little added dimension.  Then I added some tiny snowflakes and white flat back pearls.  The snowflakes were buttons and I cut the shanks off the back so they would be flush and added a dab of glue to hold them in place.


Here is a close up of the background paper.  I used one paper that was white with a gold foil stripe and the second paper had a white background with snowflakes in a kraft color.  I over stamped on the pattern paper with the three snowflake images using VersaMark ink and then I embossed them in gold.  I love how the gold snowflakes just pop on the pattern paper!


I hope you enjoyed today's quick and easy Christmas card.

Please be sure to visit all of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!  See you tomorrow for the last day of the JustRite Papercraft Christmas Release.

Hugs,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  The Paper Studio - Gifts of Gold 6 x 6 Collection, Cardstock - Gold Mirror, White
Ink:  VersaMark Ink
Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Four
Accessories:  Snowflake Buttons, White Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Foam Tape, ATG

2 comments:

  1. I do enjoy this card, Heidi. The gold foil and embossing is fabulous. The white snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice Christmas card, Heidi. lovin' that gold. and those snowflake buttons are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...