Friday, October 16, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - CAS Sparkle Christmas Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) Christmas card to share with you.  


Here is the card I designed using the Simple Stories - Claus & Co 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  If you like quick and easy and CAS cards this is the perfect paper pad for you!  There are a lot of cut out images like the one I used on the card and then there is coordination pattern paper.  There are also circles with images and you could either fussy cut those or use a punch.  The paper pad is filled with so many great images.


I fussy cut the block with the sentiment and some stars.  Then I added another piece of pattern paper for the mat.  I added some Ranger Glossy Accents on the word sparkle and a couple of the stars.  If you wanted to skip this part the card would be even quick to create.  But I like the glossy look and the added dimension from the Ranger Glossy Accents.  Then I added a couple of Gold Star Sequins.


I used Therm-O-Web 3D Foam Squares in between the layers for some dimension.


For the card base I used red cardstock and then added a piece of the pattern paper.  To finish off the card I used some of the beautiful May Arts 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - Red/Gold.  Love this ribbon!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Simple Stories - Claus & Co 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Cardstock - Red
Ribbon:  May Arts 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - Red/Gold
Accessories: Gold Star Sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents, Therm-O-Web 3D Foam Squares, Scor Tape

2 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you, thank you for the easy (cas) style cards. when mass producing it's nice to come up with these designs. nice paper.
    oh, and I really like the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...