Friday, October 30, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Claus & Co. Washi Tape Christmas Tree Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have another CAS (Clean And Simple) Christmas card to share with you.


Here is the card I designed using the Simple Stories - Claus & Co. 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  I have to tell you I am loving this paper pad!  There are so many quick and easy images to cut out that you could whip up several Christmas cards in no time at all.  This card honestly came together in less than 5 minute!  I added the cut out image of the washi tape Christmas tree to a layer of red cardstock and then added another layer of the pattern paper.  Next I added a Gold Star Sequin to the top and a few KaiserCraft Rhinestones - Lippy Red.  To adhere the star sequin I used a small piece of Therm-O-Web 3D Squares and the rhinestones have an adhesive backing.  Then I added some of the beautiful and so sparkly May Arts 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - Ivory/Gold.  Love this stuff too!  I tied the ribbon in a simple knot and added the Joy cut out on top of the ribbon with a 3D Square.


Here is a close up of the washi tape Christmas tree image.


To finish off the card I adhered everything to an A2 top folding red cardstock base.  So quick and easy to create!  If you haven't already checked out this paper pad I hope you will--because like I said it is filled will tons of images!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




Supplies
Paper:  Simple Stories - Claus & Co. 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Cardstock - Red
Ribbon:  May Arts 1.5" Sheer w/Glitter Dots - Ivory/Gold
Accessories:  Gold Star Sequin, KaiserCraft Rhinestones - Lippy Red, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web 3D Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...