Friday, December 4, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Love, Peace & Joy Christmas Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Christmas is just a few short weeks away and I know a lot of us are still busy creating projects for Christmas--cards, presents big and small and maybe some Christmas ornaments too.  So today, I have another quick and easy Christmas card to share with you.


Here is a card I designed using the some of the beautiful papers and die cuts from the Kaisercraft Silver Bells 6-1/2'' Paper Pad.  I think this is my favorite paper pad this year.  I just love all the papers and gorgeous images and it even has some touches of silver foil--gotta love that!  With the cut outs and die cut pieces projects come together so easily.


The card base is a A2 top folding white card.  I layered it with a piece of the pattern paper that is a light blueish aqua color and it has silver foil snowflakes.  Then I added one of the beautiful cut out images of Santa and the reindeer.  Along the bottom I used one of the die cut borders and it has a white lace pattern on it.  Next, I added a thin strip of the Bazzill Silver Mirror Cardstock, I though that would go nicely with the silver foil snowflakes.  I added one of the die cuts with a sentiment and used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares to pop it up a little and add some dimension.  For some embellishments I added a simple bow using May Arts Silver Metallic String and then I added some Prima Serenade Turquoise Flowers.


I wanted to add even more sparkle to the card so I went over all of the background paper, the border and the sky in the image of Santa with the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.  You can see some of the sparkle in the sky.  I just love how this card turned out and IRL it is very sparkly.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying this Christmas holiday season--just remember--try not to get too stressed during the holiday and really enjoy it! :)

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft Silver Bells 6-1/2'' Paper Pad, Bazzill Silver Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock - White
Ribbon:  May Arts Silver Metallic String
Accessories:  Prima Serenade Turquoise Flowers, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scor-Tape

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, this card is over the top fantastic! everything about it is beautiful. and a side note here, I got a lot of compliments on the angel earrings I bought from you. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card. Aqua and silver is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...