Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Lots of Love Valentine Card - Crate Paper Hello Love

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) Valentine's Day card to share with you using some of the new papers from the Crate Paper - Hello Love collection.  I know we are just barely in to the New Year but Valentine's Day will be here before we know it. :)  One of the great things about Valentine's papers is for the most part a lot of the collections can be used all throughout the year.  Several collections have floral prints and yes hearts but hearts can be used for several things--anniversary, birthday, I love you or even all occasions cards. So don't just make a few Valentine's day cards with the paper collection--keep it out and use it during the year.


Here is the card I designed using the Crate Paper - Hello Love collection.  These papers and this card is a perfect example of what could be used throughout the year.  Even though I am calling this a Valentine's Day card it could actually be used for several different occasions.  Just a little something to keep in mind when looking at your pattern papers.


The Lot of Love sentiment is from the paper collection.  I cut it out and then layered it with some gray cardstock to match the paper.  I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layers for a little dimension.  Then I added some rosettes from the Prima Say It In Crystals Adhesive Rosette Butterfly Collection.  For the bow I used May Arts 1/4'' Rose Silk Ribbon.  Then I added a flower from the Prima Bloom Collection Freshly Picked collection.


I used one of the floral patterns from the paper collection and then I layered it with gray cardstock and adhered it to a black card base.  CAS and quick and easy!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Crate Paper - Hello Love, Cardstock - Gray, Black
Ribbon:  May Arts 1/4'' Rose Silk Ribbon
Accessories:  Prima Say It In Crystals Adhesive Rosette Butterfly Collection, Prima Bloom Collection Freshly Picked, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...