Friday, March 4, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Butterfly and Flowers Happy Birthday Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.   I know it has been forever since I have had a SSRS post--about a month.  But with some recent health issues it has set me back a bit.  One of my medicines was increased and I am starting to feel a little better--it's just not happening as fast as I would like lol.  But the good news is I am having longer periods of time throughout the day that are somewhat tolerable so I am able to do some creating.


We still have snow on the ground here in Minnesota but it is only March so who knows we could still have a snow storm or two but I am ready for Spring!  Nothing says Spring more than flowers and a butterfly.  :)  To create the butterfly I used the new stamp set from JustRite Papercraft CR-05009 Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers and VersaMark Pretty Petunia, Spring Pansy inks.  Then I lightly inked the edges of the butterfly with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China.  To die cut the butterfly I used the DIE-05010 Multi-Step Butterfly Dies.


For the die cuts in the background I used  DIE-05019 Elegant Garden Label Dies along with Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock, white, and lavender cardstock.  I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layers to add some dimension.  To create the vines I used green cardstock and DIE-05017 Stitched Oval and Vine Dies.  Then I added a couple of flowers from the Petaloo Botanica Collection Pink Minis and  Prima Serenade - Turquoise Flower.  I adhered all of the pieces to a white card front and then a lavender card base.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and one of the sentiments from the CR-05014 Sweet Flowers and Vines clear stamp set to stamp Happy Birthday in the upper left corner.  To finish off the card I added Ranger - Glossy Accents and Stampendous Crystal Glitter Multi Ultra Fine to the butterfly, vines and flowers.  I love all of the sparkle!



Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the card!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-05009 Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers, CR-05014 Sweet Flowers and Vines
Paper:  Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock - White, Lavender, Green
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, VersaMark Pretty Petunia, Spring Pansy, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China
Dies:  DIE-05019 Elegant Garden Label Dies, DIE-05017 Stitched Oval and Vine Dies, DIE-05010 Multi-Step Butterfly Dies
Accessories:  Prima Serenade - Turquoise Flowers, Petaloo Botanica Collection Pink Minis, Ranger - Glossy Accents, Stampendous Crystal Glitter Multi Ultra Fine, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful springy card. love the color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card. Same here. Monday is was 61 degrees and windows opened and yesterday we got 6.5 inches of snow. I live at the beach and funny to see the sand covered in snow. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...