Friday, July 1, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Painted Rose Happy Birthday Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a quick and easy card to share with you using one of the Stamp Simply Clear Stamp sets and a beautiful rose stamp set from Altenew along with some pretty pattern paper from Kaisercraft.


I started by picking the piece of pattern paper I was going to use.  I selected a piece of paper from the Kaisercraft - Sea Breeze 6-1/2'' Paper Pad.  The paper has a pretty striped and beautiful light blue ombré.  The rose image is from the Altenew - Painted Rose clear stamp set and I used three shades of blue ink from the Altenew - Cool Summer Night cube inks.  For the leaves I just used one of the inks from the Altenew - Green Fields ink cubes.  All of the colors of ink are listed below in the supplies.  I trimmed the pattern paper down to fit on a white A2 top folding card base. Then I added the Paradise Aqua Seam Binding with a bow and mounted the pattern paper to the card front.


Here is a close up of the rose.  I also added some Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to the rose for a touch of sparkle.  Then I added a rose from the Prima - Lady Godivas Raspberry Ice Flowers collection to the center of the bow and a few Simple Stories - I AM Enamel Dots for embellishments.


The sentiment is from the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - SS-Sent003 Birthday Blessings set,  I stamped the sentiment on to white cardstock using Memento - Tuxedo Black ink and then I trimmed the paper down and fussy cut the end to look like a flag or banner.  I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares to pop up the sentiment and add a little dimension to the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the card share.  Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team and also The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all your paper crafting goodies.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe 4th of July holiday weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - SS-Sent003 Birthday Blessings, Altenew - Painted Rose
Paper:  Kaisercraft - Sea Breeze 6-1/2'' Paper Pad, Cardstock - White
Ink:  Altenew - Cool Summer Night (ocean waves, dusk, desert night), Green Fields (forest glades), Memento - Tuxedo Black, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Ribbon: Seam Binding - Paradise Aqua 
Accessories:  Prima - Lady Godivas Raspberry Ice Flowers, Simple Stories - I AM Enamel Dots, Scor-tape, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...