Wednesday, January 11, 2017

ButterBeeScraps - Gold and Bronze Leaf Necklace

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all staying warm with this crazy winter weather that has been going on for the last week or so.  Just the other day I heard on the radio that the state of Florida was the only state that didn't have snow!  

Today, I am excited to bring you another guest designer post for ButterBeeScraps.  I love being able to use all of the beautiful metal filigree pieces to create jewelry.


Here is a look at the necklace I designed.  I mixed the metals for this necklace using gold and bronze.  I used the Gold Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishment 672-G for the larger leaf and Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments 670-B for the smaller bronze leaves.  The leaves are very pretty and I love the simplicity of them.


I used gold chain and jump rings to dangle the smaller bronze leaves and a wire wrapped beaded dangle.


To create the wire wrapped beaded dangle I used a Bronze Ball End Head PinsClear Rhinestone and Gold Rondelle Spacer Beads 8mm BD008-G/CLGold Filigree Bead Caps CAP857-G, a large Jesse James Bead, and a Topaz AB Bead.  The gold bead caps are so pretty.


I also added a couple of wire wrapped beaded spacers to the necklace.  I used all of the same supplies that were used to create the wire wrapped beaded dangle except for the bronze wire.


To finish off the necklace I added a couple more of the small bronze leaves.


The necklace is actually longer than what is shown in the pictures.  I pinned the necklace up on the necklace form to be able to get better photos of it.  The necklace is about 30". This would be a great jewelry piece to create for beginners.

I hope you enjoyed this jewelry share.  Please be sure to visit ButterBeeScraps blog for more inspiration from the design team.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Stay warm and happy creating!! 

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



ButterBeeScraps Supplies
Gold Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishment 672-G (Lg Leaf)
Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments 670-B (Sm Leaf)
Clear Rhinestone and Gold Rondelle Spacer Beads 8mm BD008-G/CL
Gold Filigree Bead Caps CAP857-G
Bronze Cable Chain CH779-B
Bronze Ball End Head Pins

Other Supplies
Gold Chain
Gold Jump Rings
Gold Lobster Clasp
Artistic Wire - Bronze 20 Ga.
Jesse James Beads
Topaz AB Beads

Tools
Beadalon Flush Cutter
Beadalon Round Nose Pliers
Beadalon Bent Chain Nose Pliers

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...