Friday, August 25, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Authentique CAS Dapper Birthday Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card to share with you.  I think this is the quickest card I have ever made and I used minimal supplies.


I needed a masculine birthday card and I knew the Authentique Dapper Collection 6 x 6 paper pad would make the perfect CAS card.  This paper pad is filled with cutout image so you would be able to create a lot of masculine cards.  I started with a white A2 top folding card base and added some of the pattern paper for the background.  I used the blue piece with little stars.  Then I layered it with another piece of the pattern paper with a grid background and the classic car image in the bottom right corner.


I used three of the cutout images from the paper pad.  I added Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares to the back of a couple images for some dimension.  To finish off the card I added a few My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots - Necessities Blues.


Like I said super quick card!  It's always nice to have the paper pads with cutout images for when you need a quick and CAS card.

I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of card inspiration from the design team.  All of the supplies used to create today's card can be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Authentique Dapper Collection, Cardstock - White
Accessories:  My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots - Necessities Blues, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...