Friday, September 29, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - There is Always Something to be Thankful For CAS Card

Hello and happy Friday!  Today, I have another CAS (Clean And Simple) Fall card to share with you using one of the new Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Welcome Home SS-020.


Here is the card I designed.  Check out these beautiful papers from Bo Bunny - Dreams of Autumn!  All of the papers in this collection are so pretty and I love the little touches of turquoise and purple in the papers too.  The little foxes are so adorable!  I used a white A2 card base and added a piece of the pattern paper to the front of the card.  Then I used a couple more patterns of paper and layered them together.  I used the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to stamp the sentiments from the Welcome Home stamp set.  I stamped the word Thankful three times going across the front to create a word border.  Then I added three colors of the May Arts Burlap String - Brown, Purple, Yellow and wrapped the center of the card.  I looped the ends of the burlap string and then added a Petaloo Botanical Collection Purple Baby Blooms flower to the center.


Here is a close up of the card.  I added a few Simple Stories Enchanted Enamel Dots for embellishments.  To finish off the card I added some Foam Tape in between the paper layers.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed the CAS card.  If you would like to see more card inspiration I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  All supplies used to create the card can be found at 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Welcome Home SS-020
Paper:  Bo Bunny - Dreams of Autumn, Cardstock - White
Ink:  Altenew - Coffee Break (Espresso)
Ribbon:  May Arts Burlap String - Brown, Purple, Yellow
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanical Collection Purple Baby Blooms, Simple Stories Enchanted Enamel Dots, Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. I agree the foxes are adorable. and yes, there is always something to be thankful for. often times it's hidden within the walls of confusion or weariness. or rain. (gail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...