Friday, December 22, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - We Wish You A Merry Christmas Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  I can't believe Christmas is this weekend?  Do you have all of your shopping and gift wrapping done?  I wish I could say yes to that question but unfortunately the answer is no.  I've been a bit under the weather so we are a little behind with our shopping and gift wrapping.  But I'm not going to stress about it because somehow everything that needs to get done always does. :) So today, I have my last Christmas card to share with you.


I know it's getting down to the wire for making Christmas cards so I wanted to keep it CAS (Clean And Simple).  I love using paper collections that have lots of cut aparts for CAS cards.  The Doodlebug - Milk and Cookies collection has several cut aparts that are perfect for CAS cards.  I used the cute image of the Santa and then I backed it with a piece of white cardstock and added some Foam Tape to the back side for some added dimension.  Then I used another piece of the pattern paper for a mat on the card base.  I added the image of the Santa and then I cut one of the sentiment strips from the same paper collection.  I fussy cut banner ends on the sentiment strip.  Then I added some more Foam Tape to one side of the banner and EZ Runner to the other side.  Doing this pops up the sentiment strip to match the Santa image.  Next, I added some  May Arts - Red Wrinkled Edge Sheer Ribbon around the bottom of the card and tied it in a simple knot.


Here is a close up of the cute little Santa image.  Cut aparts like this make for very quick CAS cards.


I love the pattern paper in the background with all of the candy.  Especially the ribbon candy--it reminds me of Christmas when I was little.  I added Ranger - Glossy Accents to the candy cane Santa is holding on to and all of the candy canes on the pattern paper.  Doing this adds a fun texture element to the card.


For this card I used a piece of red cardstock to create a A2 top folding card base.  I hope you enjoyed this CAS card for today.

You can click on the image below to enlarge it and see all of the details.  The Sales and Specials at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store are good through the end of the year. 



If you would like to see more card inspiration I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  All of the supplies used to create this card are listed and linked below and can be found at 

I'm not sure if I will be doing another blog post before Christmas or not.  If not I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends.  Good times creating beautiful memories but most important of all remembering the true meaning of Christmas.

Much love and blessing,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Doodlebug - Milk and Cookies, Cardstock - Red, White
Ribbon:  May Arts - Red Wrinkled Edge Sheer Ribbon
Accessories:  Ranger - Glossy Accents, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - EZ RunnerFoam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...